Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Here's documentations of the drawings I left in the park before I started this blog.

 


Left to right, top to bottom:These four are all from Dylan Landis novel Normal People Don't Live Like This. I made them sitting on a bench overlooking the Bethesda Terrace. 

The top one to the right is one of my favorite quotes:

"The man with his knee between her legs and the heels of his palms bearing into her wrists says, 'Jesus God, Rainey.' He says, 'I want toe eat your hair.' It is a lie that he actually eats her hair, but it is true that he chews on it for a while."


Left to right: Jack Finney Time and Again. I was sitting on the rocks in Southwest Central Park. Maureen Howard The Rags of Time. I sat in the grass overlooking the Bethesda Terrace. There will be more quotes and drawings from both Finney's and Maureen's novel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment